TxM 058 Section 7.2 The opportunity Created by James on 7/4/2013 1:51:20 PM
The opportunity for most organizations can be summarized as follows:
1. Make a huge positive difference to the quality and quantity of management information
2. Very considerable strategic gain through better decisions informed by better information
3. Greatly improved ease of use of all affected systems
4. Significant operational efficiencies – same staff able to do more and / or head count reduction through natural attrition
5. Grow faster and more reliably – quickly and easily conduct due diligence against own benchmarks, quickly integrate acquisitions into existing reporting schemes
6. Other operational efficiencies such as reduction in Audit time and cost.
7. This is the single most value adding investment most organizations can make relating to their business information systems (ERP, DW, BI, etc) IF it is correctly executed – JAR&A will guide you in doing this...
The comment feature is locked by administrator.